bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
11:30 AM | Thursday, April 15, 2004
die
a trivia which i know everybody knows
You can't die by just holding your breath.
how about that. if ur stupid and u hate someone go tell her, : "go kill yourself, hold your breath or sumthin." ha. talk about stupidity. try killing urself. hold ur breath. that would really look stupid. ho hum. stupidity at its best.


can you guys see my background? nah? anyhowz.

i enrolled yesterday for my college reveiw. damn. so friggin expensive for a 2 week review. better be worth it. at least its close to my home--Starbucks and McDonalds. and transpo is easy. my sister can just drop me of anywhere in katipunan. hooraay for ateneo!

oh well, papel

up until now i have no idea on what course i'm gonna take. i wanna be someone when i grow up but i don't know what someone. i might take masscom. don't know where its gonna take me. i can be a doctor. but my hopes are too high. up til hopes only. lawyer? nah. i know my mouth can't seem to stop yakking but is there any sense in what i am saying? N0. umm. what else, chef? nah, i can cook whatever i want to. just give me a cookbook. its has the instructions. that would be easy. umm.. what else?

wala akong future

.erhm.