bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
3:22 PM | Saturday, June 19, 2004
I'm confused

i don't know what i'm feeling right now but i definitely think it's bad. i swear to God there's not a drop jealousy running in my veins and there never will be. but i really feel bad.

kimm, finished the book btw, and that whole Frisson thing got me thinking (again).

I've been avoiding an exciting social life for months now. why? coz i just felt like it. duh. i'm getting the feeling that i'm supposed to steer clear of those things. i don't like the feeling of being too happy or overly excited 0r sappy coz it just makes me look back. i don't like remembering the past coz i don't like getting hurt. yeah sure physical hurt doesn't really matter to me, but getting emotionally hurt is baaaad. everybody agrees with me. see? its easy to mend a physical wound, but getting hurt as in reaaallly hurt can't be mended. its like a traumatic effect has just taken hold of your whole body and whenever you get reminded of your past, you feel like breaking down and not knowing what to do. you suddenly feel lost. oblivious to everything. that always happen to me... i don't like getting hurt. i try my best to hide it behind the smiles and laughter. everything's worked out fine so far.

Too much thinking is definitely bad for your health. my mom said i think too much while i should be worrying. i don't 'worry'. bleargh.