bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
6:20 PM | Monday, June 28, 2004
I'm feeling HAPPY

oh so sudden. k'an messaged me a couple of hours ago. guess what? she's coming back. july 12. now i can stop snapping at people and being such a loner (and loser) i hope she's my classmate again. i hope. now i'll be good again and someone can bug me to do my work. oh yeah. aaand.. i can watch movies again sa mall. happy.happy.

i'm so happy
no one can stop me
la la la la

the other half is coming back.