bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
9:50 PM | Saturday, June 26, 2004
kill me now.kill me quick

my friend found out that cried. oh yeah. now those of you who care enough to read my blog--now you know.

you know the feeling of wanting to just break down and cry? its happening to me. again. my mind is so confused and i feel vulnerable. i'm not used to feeling pain or even expressing what i feel in this manner. i'm getting mellow and a bit too soft. memories keep on flooding my brain whenever i hear certain songs or even going to someplace which would remind me of the past. i don't like living in the past. it should be more of i-live-in-the-present-and-reality-just-bites thing. the moment i went home from school, i simply dropped down on my bed and my mind went blank. i turned on the radio and shit its the damned song. that's when i cried.. i took a shower and that's where i poured my heart out... eeew sappy cliched moments. good thing the water was hot. wala lang. i've been nasty to my friends and almost to everyone. again, SORRY. and right now i'm trying to hold back my tears. coz my stupid brother played that stupid song which is stupid because i keep on remembering stupid memories and stupid people and stupid things that i shouldn't be stupidly thinking about. i'm just plain stupid for just setting people aside and ignoring the fact that they have feelings. and now its too late. maybe its time to get back with the social life i used to have. the fun, witty one. no more anti-social moments.

notice how good i hide my frustrations? that's why i love SAM. i get to be someone else i'm not. and even get to escape reality.

sappy.mushy.cliched. ick. ew. bleargh.

~pagbigyan nio na ko.. minsan lang ako mgdrama :p ~