bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
6:30 PM | Friday, January 21, 2005
*so they gave out the grades. damn.... i had one line of seven because of friggin ETHICS!! rawr.... it was my fault anyway. i was super bored with ethics so much that i didn't even have energy to make a parish involvement docu. which is like--1/2 of our grade. haha. lazy girl. but i had fair grades in other subjects anyway. everything shot up and went back to normal. (except of course for ethics) and oh, English. that damned subject and that damned teacher. my grade went down and i don't even know why. i had better grades this quarter than the past ones and yet i get a lower score. she just hates me so much that my grades had to be affected. damn her. igorota. i hate you more--with passion. you're no good to be a teacher.
bashing and thrashing. i'm letting it out once in a while.

*my classmates kept on teasing me to my friend. i kept on hugging the person and they were all like. "uuuuuuuuyyyy!!!" yeah right. gawan daw ba ng issue.

*hhmm.. what else? i'm alone in the house. i just went out to buy 5 plastics of chicken skin. they're gone now. and i have a grumbly tumbly.

*i'm loving my friends more and more for each passing day. esp. banny and keren--my headmates. woeh. three heads are better than one. the effect of physics in our head.

*to my significant other. i'm sorry if i can't be the one that you've always wanted me to be in your life. but you'll always be special. thank you for everything. and yes, i do realize all the hardships you've gone through and i'm sorry for causing you so much pain. i'm sorry for being insensitive. you know what can never be. let's just accept things the way they are.