bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
8:20 AM | Tuesday, April 12, 2005
july 14
yep. k-an is gonna be back! but only for a month. anyway. a month is fine with me. shempre, 1st stop---movie house. :D she said, that we'd better be available--or else. so that's the prob. i won't be here during weekdays since i'll be going home only on weekends. and UP los baños is a pretty far place. anyway. i hope i get out of school early so i can go on friday.

my past prob has been solved, thanks to bam.

my 'friend' with so much benefits, got my idae what what kind of 'relationship' we should have--at the moment. hahaha. weird. he was okay with it and said it was for the both of us, and blah blah blah. well, ya know the mushy rest. anyhoo... we're like best friends now coz he tells me everything. and i mean everything. from their game to the girl he met. its fine with me. anyhoo...

i can't wait to leave this house. off to los baños where i get my own room (dorm) no sharing, and no bossy people. i'll live on my own, thank you very much.

anyhoo, gotta go give the dogS a bath. yep, hershey, then sushi.

laters.

4-4-05-4am