bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
6:45 PM | Tuesday, May 31, 2005
RUNAWAY

talked to you tonight
to sort things out the right way we used to be
when you were still here with me
I wanted you to know
if you have loved me so
then why didn't you let me know
'cause I didn't wanna let you go
so why don't you just runaway from here
'cause I don't want you to get hurt by me
this way
you loved me to the point where I was lost
but then I couldn't catch you there
right there
so just runaway
runaway from here
won't you runaway
runaway from here
and I will never know
if we could ever go
the way that we should be.

---- *H*A*L*E*
--------------------------------------------------------------

it's time to runaway while it's still early. classes are comin and i don't know if we can still do the same routine every night. but i know we'll always be stayin in touch with each other. hopefully. i don't want anything to change anymore. not like before, where i'd be stupid and you'd be hurt. i'm talkin to you right now... you'd be tellin me everything that has been happening in your life. even the smallest of things. then you'd be proud to tell me that you haven't smoked a single stick today. then i'd also be proud of you. you've changed. a lot. i can tell that. now you're askin me what i'm doing. i said i'm posting something about you. then you laugh. haha. thought i'd get equal. anyway.... i tell you it's time to eat. i say goodbye. then we'd be talking again after eating. we talk up until 12..even later. i wanted to break our 4am record but you didn't want to coz you liked the time & the number but you really wanted me to sleep. then you jokingly say, 'beauty rest'. then i'd tell you, 'mas maarte kpa sakin'. we'd laugh then say goodbye...

bye... i'll post next time...