bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
3:25 PM | Tuesday, June 14, 2005
its like camping out without having to pitch your own tent but you still hafta fix your things. i'm all alone. its uber dark. its friggin cold. and its noisy outside. still.. you're alone. wot?

i decided to stop by for a while. yeah right, 'stop by'... kkagaling ko lng ng dorm a few hours ago and i decided to come home even for a couple of hours stay. nagsayang lng ako ng pera. nah, its all worth it. i get to see my mom (who's sick..shux) unfortunately, my dad and my 3 kkagigil siblings are not home yet. i'll be going in 30 minutes. so mainly its just an hour stay here. wow. i made myself a triple decker ham & cheese sandwhich and iced tea. anywaaayy.... i need to get going. bka traffic sa lrt2.. (wot?) hehe. i need to get my picture taken for the dorm. and i forgot some of my things here. anyway, i'll hafta say goodbye to free internet during weekdays. bye bye. :'( my mom&dad keeps on telling me that this is one big step to being independent and they're uber proud of me and well, ya know the rest. i'll be studying for 10 straight years. i can't wait to be an intern in some hospital and do my rounds. goshness. i'm overly excited of my carrer. :p (being too ambitious might be bad, heck, its worth a try.) :p

what i've always believed in...

"Life is too short to be taken seriously."

i enjoy learning. i enjoy knowing. i enjoy life as it is, and as it will become.