bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
7:52 PM | Monday, August 22, 2005
just to clear things out, i am not in love.

the past entry was my only way of releasing my frustrations. and i had a lot of them that time. bombarded, more like.
and no, i'm not going suicidal. that's beyond me. though you did give me an idea.
kidding. :p

i've become 'less bitter' as what my friend said. maybe the idea of actually feeling something is not so bad at all. sure, let it all come in and take you to a rollercoaster of possibilities where in the drops would really make you puke. 'love = vomit'. yucky, but true.

but i'm too indecisive right now. don't give me any other ideas or else.....

pfft!!!!! <---release of tension

('pfft' is an acronym. beerkada made it one)

------ Happy Birthday Starfish the sioPao!--------
i'll be seeing you on saturday. free food! yay!

my eyes hurt like hell. the tear ducts on my left eye has been actively releasing tears. in short, my left eye keeps on crying. (woeh, labo!) and they're both strained from swimming. curse you, dirty bitter pool.

-------------------------------time flies. fast.fast.fast. too fast. kidsssss........