8:32 PM | Tuesday, November 29, 2005
having a big debut was too much for me. but hey, i enjoyed myself coz everything was a surprise. thanks to everyone who came. :) we didnt get drunk even if we had 3 bottles cuervo and a mudslide. we only had 2 bottles and the mudslide was kept in the fridge. i dont know if something went wrong. but i was happy. still am. saturday night didnt seem to want to sink in. bahala sha.
special mention : Anna Abiog!!! SALAMAT. sobra.
okay. bought my dream pair of Havaianas flash. white ones. but i still want the normal white flipflops. have no money. hmm... who would be sweet enough to give me a pair? wink*wink* hehe. kiddin. guess i'll have to save some money. pero next time na un.
pet alligator missed the frog skinning session. congrats!
jobet is my PRAG.
my girl husband is pasaway. (finish your food! :p)
girl with no eyes is as kulit as ever
poste lost his phone.
papa bear is addicted to dota.
and marina has been found.
friends make going to school worthwhile. they help you endure all the workload and cramming moments.
Friends keep you SANE all the time. :D
i'm planning on going back to the dorm. coz seriously, i do get tired of commuting. plus i miss.....
ok hafta do my english hw. and study for theo.
floating subjects make life more complicated. grrr..
oh, and i just wanted to post this..
|14 ways to win a girl's heart |
1. Hug her from behind. even if she gets embarrased she totally loves it!!!
2. Grab her hand when y'all walk next to each other.
3. When standing, wrap your arms around her.
4. Cuddle with her.
5. DONT FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING.
6. Write little notes.
7. Compliment her Honestly.
8. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
9. Be super sweet to her.
10. Pick her over ur friends.. no matter what. even if your friends call u pussy whipped
11. comfort her when she cries.
12. love her with all your heart.
13. flirt with her (but dont be perverted)
14. Be a gentleman (hold the door for her).
------as emo as it can be. they're true.
as for me, simple things make me happy. or even the simple gestures a guy makes. it's the never the material things that matter. it's how much he makes me happy... even when i'm alone.