bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
11:39 PM | Sunday, May 06, 2007
oh no. i'm answering surveys again. haha. this only means i've got nothing to do when the pc is on. but good thing my boredom level here at home is starting to go down coz of the pool table.
btw, thanks to trusty friendster and chelle for the survey.
anyhoot, here goes. HONEST answers.

1. I love...
everyone!

2. Right now I want...
to have a chill session with my friend/s

3. I feel like...
playing.... ps2

4. I hate it when...
i screw up

5. I fear...
rejection

6. I'm lonely without...
knowing that there's someone i can still run to

7. I need...
to start reading again

8. Today I...
went out with my mom and planned a day out with someone

9. Tomorrow I'm...
going to practice

10. I just...
got hungry

11. I want to meet...
the dalai lama

12. I'm hungry for...
you... woeh!

13. I love it when...
i'm with someone.. coz i can't be any happier

14. I'm afraid of...
(i have to lie on this one)

15. I'm listening to...
silence

16. I'm wearing...
track shirt & shorts (seriously)

17. I wish I was in...
palawan

18. I'm craving...
Crepes

19. I want to have...
a medical degree

20. I can...
handle physical pain.

21. I can't...
handle emotional pain.

22. I have...
a life

23. I haven't...
been able to stop thinking

24. I'm nervous to...
see what i've been fearing since the start of summer

25. My Mom thinks I'm...
all-around

26. My Dad thinks I'm...
already a doctor. haha seriously

27. I think...
i should stop thinking

28. I'm happy when...
everyone is happy

29. I'm sad when...
i hide something behind the smile

30. I like eating...
crepes. and all the other sweet stuff in the world!

31. I hate eating...
hhmm... something that lacks seasoning

32. I love watching...
movies

33. I love listening to...
alternative music

34. I like playing...
TONG-ITS!!! joke lng.. ayaw ko muna maglaro nun. risky!!! haha. track & field parin.

35. I hate waking up to...
a sweaty self

36. I can see...
the next lotto numbers. hehehe

37. I'm glad that...
i'm doing much better now

38. I'm disappointed that...
i'm getting disappointed over something

39. I look like...
a gradeschooler.

40. I wish I looked like...
myself. haay. wish ko lang. :p


--------------------------------------------------yay boredom!

i'ma sleep.
wait.. message:
michael : wer u? hallerr! i have kwento! and question again. maling mga pinoproblema. tsk2
Au : gudluck! sa wed pnta kami
Jam : is lost. jaaaaaam?? akin nalang picasso. trade! hehe
Biogee : spell s-l-u-t. shyapping
ramon : wala emo. bilyar

yan muna.