bLuwi

bLu 21. Legal. St. Paul College of Pasig. University of Sto. Tomass. BS-Biology. Biology Dance Squad. Hyperluu. Schizoid. Rational. hopeless romantic. diabetically sweet. nature lover. music freak. dance-aholic. bgirl?. alcohol. FOOD. iced tea. lemon chicken. yang-chao fried rice. pc. highlighter. books. movies. guns. chucks. cars. sports. extrovert. angst level=99%. jokes. humor. laughter. BEACH. illusion. a little bit of everything unconventional. RANDOM. i love my family. i love my friends.
live. laugh. love. learn. EAT.


lyric

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Coldplay - Lost

tagboard




affiliates
layout: lyricaltragedy
inspiration: outgone

your exits
jovecca
helena
abiog
pas
paola
eKa
aggie
kimmy
gEm!
cha2
Mon
Jam
Pao
myLj
11:31 PM | Saturday, May 12, 2007
pahabol.

a lot of people are asking if i'm okay. like they're checking up on me. sometimes i tell them 'yes' or 'i don't know yet' or i answer them with another question or i simply change the subject.

truth : i really don't know.

ever wondered why i'm TOO happy?
-so i'll be ready.

but i do appreciate everyone who asked. i really do appreciate it. sometimes they text or pm out of the blue just to check up on me. sweet. see? this is why i love my friends. i'd rather pamper them than myself. haha.
i'm not going to expect anything from someone anymore. no more disappointments. coz through the whole of this summer vacation, those who i never expected to talk to was there and very much eager to spare some of their time to an old friend. they were there to help me through a lot of stuff. thank you. you guys made me realize a lot of things. (uy, drama!)
------------------------------------
anyway. jogging again tomorrow. then practice. eat. practice. eat. practice.

discipline!
------------------------------------
my view:

If you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve to see me at my best.